Secure Connection announced the launch of Honeywell Platinum series surge protectors in India. The new series comprises four sockets, five sockets with two USB ports, and six sockets surge protectors embedded with India’s first fireproof X3 MOV technology. This new series of products come with high quality assurance for which the brand is renowned and further sets new standards in safety, cost effectiveness and performance. Honeywell Platinum series products will prove to be most essential as they offer ultimate safety and protection for the connected devices. The X3 MOV technology in the Platinum series surge allows connected devices to recognize surge conditions and react instantly by shifting excess energy via the electrical grounding system. This technology serves as a solution to prevent potential fires and serious electrical hazards thereby increasing the lifespan of the connected products. Honeywell Platinum series surge protectors offer ultimate safety and performance.
“Today, consumers consume content via multiple screens, including laptop/PC, tablet, television, smartphone, and all their core devices run simultaneously. There is an increasing danger of overloading sockets and risk of fire. This product range is particularly exciting for us as we aim to offer better operability, more secure, safer, and seamless connected experience to our consumers. We tailor products to enhance our consumers’ connected lifestyle experience,” said, Mohit Anand, CEO, Secure Connection.
- Varni – A Brand with the WOW Factor with Superior Quality, Design & Experiential Value
- Telecom Minister Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw launches Sensorise Sense IT Energy MAID at the India Mobile Congress 2022
- pTron announced New TWS starting at 799 & massive discounts ahead of the festive season
- Caul Mobiles Announces Exciting Retailer Offers and New Phone Launches to Fuel Festival Excitement
- Bluei ‘ECHO 15 Champion’ wireless power neckband launched in India
- Just Corseca Partners up with TATA Croma for its Premium Smartwatches in India
- U&i increases its reach in SEA market- Forays in Oman
- Apple plans to build team for its electric car soon