The A7000 is following on from the Lenovo A6000 which was a smash hit device in the Indian market. The A7000 first unveiled at Mobile World Congress this year.
- The Lenovo A7000 packs a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6572m octa-core processor and has Mali-T760MP2 graphics.
- 5-inch IPS displays with resolution of 1280 x 720 resulting in 267 ppi.
- 2GB of RAM and expandable storage via microSD to 32GB. However, the A7000 has 8GB of in-built internal storage.
- The Lenovo phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, with a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper
- The A7000 has a removable 2900 mAh battery.
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and microUSB 2.0.
- The A7000 runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Lenovo’s Vibe UI.
- The A7000 measures 152.6mm x 76.2mm x 8mm and weighs 140g.
- The Lenovo A7000 has a higher capacity battery and is the slimmer and lighter than its rival and it also has the benefit of Dolby Atmos for enhanced audio.
Dolby Atmos is the company’s latest big surround sound tech. Forget boring old stereo, hearing things panning from left to right, or even sounds popping up behind you – that’s child’s play. Listening through the A7000, Dolby Atmos lets you hear the direction and height of noises.
Sudhin Mathur, Director- Smartphones, Lenovo India. “The A7000 brings in flagship worthy features and performance at an incredible price making it a perfect choice for consumers looking for a trendy and powerful phone loaded with future-proof features.”
Priced at Rs. 8,999.the A7000 comes with one very strong feature to help it stand out from the mid-range crowd.
According to Lenovo, the company sold 30,000 units in mere 4 seconds