Ambrane announced the launch of its Limited edition ‘AeroSync PB’ Wireless powerbank, autographed by the cricket all-rounder and Ambrane’s brand ambassador, Ravindra Jadeja. The powerbank comes with 10,000 mAh battery capacity, unique magnetic charging technology and Dual ports for wired charging. Priced at Rs. 3,999/- the powerbank comes with 365 days warranty and is already available on Flipkart.
“I am thrilled to partner with Ambrane and launch the unique powerbank in India. The powerbank truly defines my personality, being fast, powerful, and robust. I am certain my fans would love to use the handy gadget, as much as I do,” says Ravindra Jadeja, Brand Ambassador, Ambrane.
The compact and stylish powerbank is designed for the on-the-go lifestyle. Be it the non-stop movie marathons or the long video calls, the powerbank is designed for a seamless wireless experience. It comes with a back holder support that keeps the device in place while charging. It also comes with unique Mag-Safe technology with a non-slip finish and firm magnetic grip to ensure safety and convenience. The magnetic technology is compatible with the iPhone 12 and above.
Ambrane AeroSync PB wireless charging power bank comes with a 10000mAh lithium-polymer battery. This versatile powerbank supports both wireless and wired charging with 15W and 20W QC/PD output respectively. The 20W fast charging output can charge any mobile 50% in as quickly as 30 minutes on average. The powerbank itself, with an 18W fast charging input, can get charged in 3 hours 10 minutes via a Type-C port. Offering a wide range of compatibility features, the AeroSync powerbank is compatible with all devices charged via USB or Type-C port. The Powerbank ensures a safe charging experience with its special multi-later charging protection technology.
Launched in 2012, Ambrane is recognized as India’s leading smart accessories brand, being the undisputed player in Powerbanks. The Make in India brand has served over 20 million customers in India, with a manufacturing facility located at Kundli, Haryana.
- Fire-Boltt introduces its Outdoor Series of smartwatches with Cobra
- 5 Best budget smartphones with great features
- EPOS ADAPT 160T USB-C II
- FIFINE launches ‘K040’ — Professional Wireless Microphone System
- Indian electronics manufacturing to cross Rs 1.28 trn next fiscal: MoS IT
- India Smartphone Shipments Decline 9% YoY in 2022: Transsion Group accounted for 3rd position of India’s handset market – 12%
- Maruti Suzuki Planning to Introduce 6 EVs by 2030 in India
- India’s embrace of electric vehicles spurs expectations of earlier fuel-demand peak