Republic of Gamers (ROG), a sub-brand of ASUS, announced the pre-order of ROG Phone 5, the latest and most powerful incarnation of the world’s most advanced gaming smartphone. Starting at Rs 49,999, ROG Phone 5 offers following segment leading features and benefits:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform along with Game Cool 5 cooling system for Sustained Peak Performance, 6.78” 144 Hz fastest Refresh Rate, 24.3 ms fastest Touch Response, HDR 10+, Customised Samsung AMOLED Display with latest Corning Gorilla Glass Victus screen protection
- Ultrasonic Air Triggers and Motion-control Triggers for unmatched ‘console-like’ gaming experience on a smartphone
- Segment Leading 6000mAh battery with split technology for Faster and Cooler Charging. Unique Dual USB Type-C Charging ports on bottom and side of the phone for ergonomic charging in vertical and horizontal mode, up to 65W max fast-charging
- Segment Leading Audio with Symmetric Front Facing Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dirac, Quad Mics and 3.5 mm Jack with ESS Sabre DAC
- Unmatched Performance Tuning Modes with advanced customization capability
- Unmatched Gaming Accessory Ecosystem
The ROG Phone 5 series is powered to win by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform featuring advanced 5G communications and premium Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming features. The upgraded GameCool 5 cooling system along with the all-new performance manager in Armoury Crate ensure maximum performance is available for any gaming scenario. ROG fans can now pre-order the ROG Phone 5 to #RuleThemAll on Flipkart.
For ultra-smooth and ultra-responsive gaming visuals, the ROG Phone 5 series is equipped with a Samsung-built 144 Hz / 1 ms AMOLED HDR10+ certified display with an industry-leading 300 Hz touch sampling rate and ultra-low 24.3 ms touch latency. Latest Gorilla Glass Victus for the best-in-class scratch resistance.
Gamers can play longer with the ROG Phone 5 series thanks to the monster 6000 mAh battery, and the phones come with a 30-watt HyperCharge adapter that tops up the battery in the shortest possible time.
There are also massive enhancements to the pioneering and still-unrivaled AirTrigger 5 control system now with 10 motion-control input gestures, and the powerful ROG GameFX audio system that is further amplified by the large dual front facing stereo speakers tuned by Dirac. The ROG Phone 5 also bring back the 3.5mm audio jack that has also been overhauled to deliver even more immersive sound thanks to ESS Sabre DAC for audiophile listening.
The gaming flagship device also has flagship cameras with 64MP F1.8 Sony main sensor capable of 8K and 4K HDR video-recording capabilities. The main camera is coupled with a 13MP Ultra-wide camera and a 5MP Macro camera. On the front, it has a 24MP Quad-bayer sensor for impeccable selfies and HD video stream.