Boult Audio, an Indian premium audio brand which is known for its out of the box designs and best in class audio technology for its price range, has introduced their latest offering ‘Q’ in the wireless over the ear category, priced at Rs.1710. The product is available at www.myntra.com/boult
The Boult Q is designed primarily to take your listening to the next level. A sturdy casing is encased under a simple yet elegant design. The headband and ear cups are covered with sweat proof protein leather. The headphones are light weight so long listening sessions will be comfortable. Built for portability and ease of use, the ear cups fold on 2 different axes. The drivers are powered by deep bass and rich sound for clear output. The wearer has complete control over his music and calls from the in-line controls that can be used for answering, hanging up and adjusting volume, play/pause. The Q comes with dual mode functionality where the listener will get a premium braided auxiliary cable that can be used when you’re low on battery to maintain uninterrupted listening sessions. The Q is compatible with all operating systems, Bluetooth, iOS, Android, Blackberry and others. The Q headphone is a beast with 2 days stand-by on a single charge and 8-10 hours of playback time, The Bluetooth comes with audio decode technology that maintains best audio transmission.
– Incredibly Detailed High definition Audio
– Ear-cups and head band covered with sweat proof protein leather.
– Deep Bass, Crisp mids, and Vivid Highs.M}_
– Ultra-strong aux cable, braided for extra protection and durability.
– 3D acoustic drivers.
– Robust Casing so that you don’t have to worry about wear and tear
– Built in microphone to ensure easier communication
– Easy-to-use in house controls buttons to accept calls and play, pause or skip music tracks.
– Tangle free thin flat cable
– CSR 8635 Chipset
– Q is a powerhouse, enjoy uninterrupted music upto 8 hours
– Quick charge support