HARMAN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. focused on connected technologies for automotive, consumer and enterprise market, announced the availability of Harman Kardon Allure in India. An intelligent speaker with Amazon Alexa Voice Service, the Allure complements any home space with its stunning design and beautiful 360-degree Harman Kardon sound and was first unveiled at IFA, in Berlin in August 2017. Harman Kardon Allure is priced at INR 22,490 and available exclusively for Prime members on Amazon.in.
By pairing Harman Kardon’s refined and powerful audio performance with Alexa’s intuitive voice technology, Allure brings discerning music-lovers a richer, premium listening experience, anywhere anytime, around the home.
Harman Kardon Allure is hands free and controlled by voice commands. Just ask Alexa to play music, read the news, make purchases from Amazon.in, and more. Even in noisy environments, proprietary far-field voice technology allows the speaker to hear commands from a far distance. Alexa is always getting smarter and customers from India can enable over 11,000 skills – which makes using Harman Kardon Allure a truly personal experience.
With Alexa, users can enjoy skills from across sectors like Travel (Uber, Ola, Goibibo, Jet Airways), order Food and hear recipes (Faasos, Box8, Freshmenu, Zomato, Tarla Dalaal), get Sports & Entertainment updates (Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, ESPNCricinfo, Bollywood Hungama), News and Education (Times of India, NDTV, ABP Live, AajTak, Byju’s), Home Services (UrbanClap, Housejoy) as well as control their Smart Home (Syska, Phillips, Silvan) with their voice.
The sturdy yet elegant transparent design of Allure blends into any interior with a subtle touch of delicacy and ease. Place it anywhere and the speaker will be able to fill any space with refined and powerful 360-degree Harman Kardon sound.
Harman Kardon Allure’s stunning 360-degree ambient lighting design glows from within. The ambient light will react to the voice commands and move along with the rhythm of the music.
“We’re excited to launch this much sought-after product in India. Ever since its launch at IFA in August – we have seen tremendous interest and demand for the Harman Kardon Allure from our Indian customers” said Sumit Chauhan, Vice President – Lifestyle Audio Division at HARMAN India.
“Research shows the number one use of digital voice services is music streaming and Allure with its premium sound quality, iconic design, and exceptional voice-enabled technology, will produce a spectacular sound experience while delivering on our promise of elevating a connected life through smart technology.”
• Powered by Amazon Alexa Voice Service: Connect to Alexa through dual-band Wi-Fi, just ask and Alexa will provide information, place an order, play music, and more. It’s always getting smarter and adding new features with more than 11,000 Alexa skills.
• Far-field Voice Recognition: Built-in 4-microphone array with advanced noise cancellation technology allows for hands-free voice control from across the room.
• 360-Degree Sound: Transducers and built-in subwoofer produce 360-degrees of rich and powerful sound that fills up every corner of the room.
• 360-Degree ambient Lighting: 360-Degree, multicolored and responsive lighting in an iconic design to elevate and enhance any décor.
• Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Stream room-filling music wirelessly from your mobile devices via Bluetooth.