LG Electronics Inc. said it will feature a virtual human as a speaker at the world’s largest tech expo next week as the South Korean tech powerhouse aims to show off its artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities.
LG said an artificial human, named Reah Keem, will deliver a three-minute presentation at its press event for the all-digital Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2021 on Monday.
LG designed the virtual human as a 23-year-old female musician. It already has an Instagram page with more than 5,000 followers. LG said the name “Reah” contains the meaning of a” child from the future.”
LG has not revealed what the virtual human will speak about at the event and how the company will use the advanced AI system. But it was reported that Reah Keem will not have conversations with people at the event.
In last year’s CES, Samsung Technology and Advanced Research Labs created a buzz by introducing NEON, an AI chatbot in human-like form. (Yonhap)
- Tunez launches B60, BT Headphones with 34-hour music time, Maxx Bass speakers, and HD Clarity Sound
- VingaJoy expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its first smartwatch HUM SAFAR
- Noise on a Hiring Spree: Onboards Head HR and Vice President
- Natural Battery Technologies announces Automotive Safe Batteries
- MediaTek Launches First mmWave Chipset for Seamless 5G Smartphone Connectivity
- Stuffcool launches Made in India Dual Type C Port Neo 45W Wall Charger
- Xiaomi and Leica Camera announce long-term strategic cooperation
- CallOne aims to have a store in every city and advises choosing a manufacturing brand for quality