If you are looking for a comprehensive entertainment solution while demonstrating the heritage of technology and innovation then Matrix QLED KODAK TV is for it. Matrix QLED TVs will be available in three sizes: 50-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch.
- Dolby certifications – These fully loaded models have Dolby certifications for Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Additionally, they come with improved sound with DTS TruSurround sound, a QLED 4K display with 1.1 billion colours, Dolby MS12, HDR 10+ with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
- QLED variants – The QLED variants are also loaded with features such as an MT9062 processor, Google TV, and multiple connectivity options with USB 2.0, HDMI 3 (ARC, CEC) and Bluetooth Dual Band 2.4 + 5 GHz that has a user-friendly remote control.
- These new variants will provide a cinematic experience at 4K prices with QLED TV offered by Kodak, being the first to offer this technology within this price range in order to make the technology accessible to a larger segment of consumers.
- With an integrated Google Assistant, the Kodak TVs offer a large screen for Chromecast video meetings, documents and built-in apps, such as YouTube Learning and Google classroom, assisting in learning and upgradation.
- GOOGLE TV comes with various enhanced features such as support for multiple adult and child user profiles, manual and voice controls for smart home devices, and a personalized home screen for each user.
- It comprises a massive selection of smart TV apps. A strong focus has been laid on personalized content. Viewers are also enabled to save their movies and TV series to their profiles on their phones. In addition to these, the Google TV app can be used to control the television unit and there are smart home controls for lights and cameras.
- The Google TV platform assists in filtering and showcasing options tailored to user’s preferences along with content streaming across the top OTT platforms and can also help parents in applying content restrictions for their child’s profiles.
- Customers can also cast photos, videos, music, and other content.