Ria Money Transfer, the third largest money transfer company in the world and subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. has partnered with three leading agents, Weizmann Forex Limited, Paul Merchants Limited and Transcorp International Limited, to expand its network and operations in India. During the next 12 months, Ria will upgrade its cash payout network by adding tens of thousands of high-quality retail and non-banking financial company (NBFC) locations.
Ria’s new principal agents are well-recognized in India and all have more than 15 years’ experience in the money transfer sector. Their expertise in the local market will add value to Ria’s robust and ubiquitous network, providing increased brand recognition across India, plus tremendous convenience and accessibility for beneficiaries to easily receive cash remittances.
Ria also announced the commencement of its global campaign – a new ‘gold standard’ money transfer service that offers beneficiaries in India the chance to win pure gold prizes. As a nod to Ria’s 30th Anniversary, beneficiaries who patronize Ria’s cash payout service in India will automatically be eligible to win one of 30 gold coins weighing 30 grams, or the bumper prize weighing 100 grams. The company will offer 1kg of gold prizes, between May 23 and July 31*, at any authorized payout location.
- OPPO launches Reno8 Pro House of the Dragon Limited Edition Set
- Pebble introduces Frost, a 1.87inch HD Display BT calling smartwatch
- TSMC sees $10 bln in annual revenue from Arizona chip plants
- Matrix QLED KODAK TV – Transition from Android TVs to Google TV
- Airtel and Meta collaborate to accelerate India’s digital ecosystem
- pTron expands its smartwatch & TWS range with new premium models
- Stuffcool Launches Pico Pro – India’s smallest Made in India GaN Charger
- Turtlefin expands its clientele in UAE; partners with The Continental Group