Samsung Electronics launched its flagship smartphones Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ in India. With its new level of design, functionality and user convenience Samsung redefine the future of style and consumer experience with a stunning bezel-less dual-edge Infinity Display that provides a truly cinematic viewing experience.
The Infinity Display and bezel-less design give you 18% more screen and form a smooth, continuous surface with no buttons or harsh angles, making multi-tasking more convenient with the 5.8-inch Galaxy S8 and 6.2-inch Galaxy S8+. The physical home key on the front has given way to a more intuitive soft key with a pressure sensor that is embedded under the display.
Despite the significantly larger screens on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, the reengineered design with rounded edges and symmetrical sides make them compact and comfortable for one-handed operation. The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and back provides durability and a high-quality finish.
Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ come with a defense-grade security platform Samsung Knox. In addition, the smartphones introduce an Iris scanner, which is one of the most secure biometric identification systems on a phone. Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ also offer a choice of biometric technologies including a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition. This is in addition to the traditional options of pin and pattern so that consumers can select a secure authentication method that works best for them.
Samsung Pay, the mobile payment service with defense-grade security, the best low-light camera and a personal assistant, Bixby.
- OPPO launches Reno8 Pro House of the Dragon Limited Edition Set
- Pebble introduces Frost, a 1.87inch HD Display BT calling smartwatch
- TSMC sees $10 bln in annual revenue from Arizona chip plants
- Matrix QLED KODAK TV – Transition from Android TVs to Google TV
- Airtel and Meta collaborate to accelerate India’s digital ecosystem
- pTron expands its smartwatch & TWS range with new premium models
- Stuffcool Launches Pico Pro – India’s smallest Made in India GaN Charger
- Turtlefin expands its clientele in UAE; partners with The Continental Group