vivo, the global smartphone brand, announced exciting offers on vivo Y51A across mainline channels starting May 1, 2021. The vivo Y51A features a triple camera setup with 48MP primary camera along with other special modes like Ultra Stable video, Super Night mode and Macro mode. On the front, the smartphone has 16MP camera for brilliantly clear selfies. The device also boasts a long-lasting battery of 5000mAh with 18W Fast Charge support ensuring an unstoppable smartphone experience. Priced at INR 17,990 (8+128GB), vivo Y51A is available in two colour options— Titanium Sapphire and Crystal Symphony.
Consumers can avail an array of attractive schemes as follows:
- One Time Screen Replacement
- Flat Rs 1000 Cashback with HDFC Bank on CC/DC EMI transactions
- Flat Rs 1000 Cashback with Kotak Mahindra Bank on CC regular & CC/DC EMI transactions
- Triple Zero Scheme with Bajaj Finance Ltd.
- 6 months with zero down payment & 12+1 scheme from Home Credit India
- 6/8 months zero down payment scheme from HDB Financials
- 8 months zero down payment scheme from IDFC First Bank
- 10 months with 1 month down payment scheme from IDFC First Bank
- 6/9 months zero down payment scheme from HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank CD business
- 8 months zero down payment scheme from TVS credit
The vivo Y51A has a spectacular design with Side Fingerprint Sensor and 16.71cm (6.58) Halo FullView Display with FHD+ (2408×1080) resolution, providing a wide and immersive experience for both videos and games. The device is powered by advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 6-series processor and also comes with the latest Funtouch OS 11 which is based on Android 11 providing the latest Android experience.
As part of vivo’s commitment to ‘Make in India’, the vivo Y51A devices are manufactured at the Greater Noida facility that employees more than 10,000 men and women, ensuring all vivo devices sold in India are made by fellow Indians.