Shinco, an Indian LED TV premium brand of smart TVs that proudly Makes in India, Makes for India by Videotex International Pvt. Ltd. have started offering their sales in Red, Orange and Green zone areas( Except Containment Zone) as per the new government guidelines of Lockdown 4.0 announced on 18th May 2020. Shinco is offering sales of their Big screen size TV’s equipped with latest UNIWALL-UI via Amazon with No- Contact delivery to cater to the needs of big-screen size TV to the customers. (https://amzn.to/2EZVyf6)
These Shinco TV’s will be available at no cost EMI and Several other value-added benefits which include cash-backs, free installation, and many others. The Shinco TVs come with New Uniwall – UI and Top Features like HRDP Technology, Air Click Remote with Qwerty keypad, e-share option, Built-in soundbar, built-in USB to USB copy feature and much more.
The brand has come up with Big screen size TV’s for the customers; 40”, 49”, and 55” Shinco TVs under INR 25,000
FULL HD SMART LED TV –
- SO42AS – E50 102cm (40) for Rs. 14,499,
- SO50AS -E50 124 (49) for Rs. 20,599
4k Fully Quantum Luminit Smart LED TV
- S50QHRD10 124cm (49) for Rs. 22,399,
- S55QHDR10 140cm (55) at a price of Rs. 25,999
- S65QHDR10 165cm (65) for Rs. 44,699 [ with *CASHBACK and *NO COST EMI].
Shinco UNIWALL is powered by Cloud TV Certified AOSP and comes equipped with official apps like Hotstar, Zee5, Sony Liv, Voot, Sun NXT, Jio Cinema, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Alt Balaji, Movie Box, Bloomberg Quint, The Quint, HomeVeda and much more that gives you access to 15,00,000+ hours of content. The pre-loaded app & one of its kind “Movies Box” comes with a free subscription and is loaded with 7000+ movies in different languages & genres. It also has CDE, i.e. Content Discovery Engine, allowing you to search for anything by just entering the keyword on your TV. UNIWALL UI will also give you all the OTA updates and you can get fresh content regularly.
Having a network of more than 800+ service centres PAN INDIA and an updated Shinco Mobile App service, A customer can request for the installation/repair of the product. Additionally, the app allows it’s a customer to connect on a real-time chat with the customer care team. The app also helps you find a service centre near you and contact an agent for a fast repair turn-around. The ‘Shinco’ app is available on Google Play.
Shinco promises to ensure strict social distancing precautions while operating, delivering and installation of the products to the customers.
Technician safety guidelines for COVID-19 while Installation
- Face masks, Hand Gloves and Hand sanitizers are mandatory.
- Hand wash before work starts, and Handwash after work finishes.
- Technician temperature to be checked before issuing calls.
- No Sign to be taken on any document only OTP to be shared by the customer.
- If a customer looks unwell ( cough, fever ), no work to be done apologize and leave.
- Call customers on the phone at the door, No use of doorbells.
- Customer to stand at a safe distance 3 feet from Technician and helper.
- Leave all your belongings like helmet etc. outside the customer home while coming for installations.
- A technician has to remove his shoes outside the room or has to enter the room after wearing a shoe cover.
- A technician must have to install “AAROGYA SETU APP “on his mobile. Internet, Bluetooth and GPS Location should be in active mode all the time.