Blaupunkt India, a world leader in car infotainment and sound has continued its record of innovation with the launch of DVR BP 2.0 (Digital Video Recorder) for your car. The DVR BP 2.0, with continuous audio and video recording, captures your travel story in full HD while serving as valuable evidence in the case of road accidents, insurance claims and burglaries.
A pioneer with a 90 year history of technology innovation, Blaupunkt has shaped the automotive infotainment industry with a history of many firsts. The company is the first ‘A’ brand to launch a digital video recorder for automotive purposes, in the India market. Blaupunkt launched this product in Europe and encouraged by a huge success in this category, the company is bringing this technology to India. The sleek and compact DVR BP 2.0 has a small compact design, with external memory of up to 32 GB and provides an automatic and continuous recording loop, while on the road. Other interesting features include a G sensor with motion detection to activate recording in the case of impact, photo capture, 120 degree ultra wide view, and ability to record in poor visibility. The DVR BP 2.0 kit includes a 2.0” HD viewing colour LCD and a mini USB 2.0 slot, along with features like automatic recording, loop recording, night and day settings, and built-in microphone and speaker.
- Motion detection
- Seamless recording
- Low aperture
- Wide angle lens
- A5 Wide dynamic range
- Camera hot key
- Automatic and continuous recording of both visual events, with audio
- Key evidence to dispute motor vehicle collision’s and any wrong-doing
- Safety and protective mechanism against reckless drivers
- Promote road safety and reduce road trauma through raising awareness
- Analyze Speed / Time / Date and Location of driver using vehicle
- Surveillance through motion detection option when away from vehicle
- Evidence of any on-road activity (accidents, theft, pedestrian activity etc)
The Digital Video Recorder is priced at MRP 4990/-