boAt Lifestyle has come with yet another out of the box inspirational design. boAt launches the rugged wireless speaker Stone 650 with premium audio experience. The speaker comes in 3 colour variants – Navy Blue, Charcoal Black and Raging Red. boAt lifestyle is focused on empowering its users with innovative technological solutions and value-added products.
Ankush Guglani, Business Head said “We are excited to introduce Stone 650 at the onset of the festive season. Music is an integral part of our daily lifestyle and Stone 650 is designed to step- up the overall user experience with superior sound quality, easy portability and high battery power.”
boAt Stone 650 is surrounded by smooth secure silicon coated on the outside and a diamond gridded mesh. It comes with 2″ x 2 drivers pumping out 10W’s of enrapturing sound amplified by the smooth grooving subwoofer. This dynamic speaker with 2″ *2 Drivers with 10W’s gives you that premium audio experience. The speaker size is 191x70x70mm and weighs 655g with an aim to develop customized solutions to cater to the Indian audience.
boAt Stone 650 is equipped with Bluetooth V4.2 technology and offers seamless wireless connectivity while IPX5 built makes it splash and water resistant and therefore absolutely adaptive to any environment it is brought into. Stone 650 draws power from 1800mAh battery for travelling, celebrations, outdoor events with long music playtime hours.
Featuring powerful sound technology, boAt Stone 650 offers a seamless experience, easy portability, and upto 7 hours continuous playback time. The best part is, the speaker takes you into the flow of your music with simplicity and the multifunction button will back you up with all you need.
The introductory price of the product is 1899 INR. The product carry’s a 1 year warranty and is available at Amazon.in
- Adventure with Ambrane’s Crest Pro The Ultimate Outdoor Smartwatch
- Xiaomi strengthens ‘Make in India’ journey; joins forces with Optiemus Electronics Limited to manufacture audio products locally
- GOVO ropes in Sidharth Malhotra as its Brand Ambassador
- MediaTek Hosts ‘Catch-up with Tech’ with Lifestyle Influencers in Collaboration with Motorola & Flipkart
- Leaked renders hint at the sleek and stylish design of Infinix’s Inbook X2 Slim, offering a range of vibrant color choices
- TSSC launches new podcast series “TELECOM LEGENDS” featuring Telecom Industry Veterans
- boAt launches ‘Rockerz 255 Touch
- Delhi High Court Refuses to Refuses to Interfere With TRAI’s Rs 1,050 Crore Penalty on Vodafone