Olympus has invested its years of expertise and knowledge into the E-M5 Mark II. It features the most sophisticated image stabilization technology ever experienced in the interchangeable lens camera. The ultra sensitive 5-axis voice coil motor is immensely responsive, so that you can shoot sharp images in very low light and capture steady videos even when the camera is hand-held. Unlike other DSLRs, which are heavy and tough to carry, the E-M5 Mark II is 40% lighter and comes with a splash-proof, dust-proof and freeze-proof body. There isn’t a lower maintenance DSLR out there! There are several professional level features in the camera that allow you to experiment and shoot high quality videos. Its best-in-the-segment touchscreen interface makes it a dream to adjust the AF point, aperture, shutter speed and do much more without interrupting your recording. For the professionals, it is the perfect camera that comes with a lightweight body, a high-speed sensor, a super efficient image processor, large interactive EVF, a touch-and-swivel LCD screen with angle positioning, lightening fast autofocus and manual focus that give you complete control over your image. You can shoot everything from fast sports action to dramatic portraits with equal ease.
There is an entire range of M.Zuiko lens, professional grade glass with digital- capture optics, flashes, grips and battery grip to choose from, so your camera always has all the lens, grips and accessories.
Mr. Marc Radatt, General Manager, Olympus Corporation Asia Pacific said at the launch, “Olympus has always focused on quality, features and compactness. Our entire range speaks of these. India is a very important
and fast growing market for us and by next year, we expect to have a 10-15% market share in this mushrooming segment. With our mirror-less camera range, we have changed the rules of the game. The E-M5 Mark II brings together so many great things in one camera that it’s tough to find a parallel.
We understand that people still need to get used to the mirror-less cameras, March 215: Olympus launched the E-M5 Mark II, its latest which are the next stage of evolution in the DSLR category, and are thus investing a lot of time and resources in educating the users. There’s no better time to get yourself initiated into a new world of photography than with the Olympus E-M5 Mark II!”
To ensure that Olympus’ ambitious plans for India are on a smooth track, they’ve appointed Creative Peripherals as their sole and official distributors. Their reach, flexibility and expertise in the market are unrivalled and are sure to boost up Olympus’ supply chain efficiency. This great retail penetration, coupled with the camera’s availability on popular portals, will ensure that whoever wants to buy it, can do so with immense ease. Olympus is very active on the social media circuit, always sharing information and educating
the consumers on their camera’s features and answering any questions that they may have. With the launch of the E-M5 Mark II, the mirror-less camera segment has just become hotter. With so many features packed into one high-performing camera, it’s a no-brainer on what your next camera should be. So, grab your Olympus E-M5 Mark II today and get clicking!
Olympus E-M5 Mark II Features:
- 16.1 Megapixels, 4/3 Live MOS Sensor system camera
- Built-in 5-axis* sensor-shift image stabilisation for movie and still photos
- yaw/pitch/roll/vertical shift/horizontal shift
- Dustproof & Splashproof Compact Body & Lens System
- FAST AF for Amazing High-speed Sequential Shots
- Large EVF with Stunning Resolution
- 14 Art Filters expand the possibilities of photographic expression
- Photo Story lets you shoot multiple photos of the same scene to create a single image
- Two HDR modes and HDR Bracketing (HDR-BKT)
- Live Composite lets you capture movement of light as solid light trails
- Live Bulb and Live Time update the image display during exposure
- LV Boost II convenient for shooting stars
- Keystone compensation allows tilt-shif
- Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens t photography with any lens
- The digital level gauge corresponds to vertical and horizontal directions
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Olympus Image Share
- Camera control system and the dedicated computer app Olympus Capture
- Olympus Viewer 3 for smart management of digital workflow
- Quick Sleep mode enables up to 750 shots
- Improved, easy to use GUI
MRP of Olympus E-M5 MarkII Body: Rs. 74,990/-
Available at their Online store: olympuspro.in