Micromax Informatics Limited, India’s leading handset player, announced the launch of its latest 3G smartphone – Canvas Spark in its pursuit to connect the next 100 million in the country. Intended to ignite the 3G smartphone adoption in the country, the Canvas Spark is the 4th in series of new 3G launches from the company after the S300, D320 and Q324.
Promising an unparalleled experience through a combination of better performance, bigger screen, good battery life and optimal processing power, the Canvas Spark will be available exclusively on Snapdeal at a disruptive price of Rs 4,999/-
Users can register on the website starting 12:00 pm on 22 April, 2015 to book their smartphone. The partnership with Snapdeal further simplifies the process for millions of new-age Indian consumers to get the Canvas Spark with just a few clicks.
Canvas Spark Specs:
- 4.7-inch (540×960) qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Lollipop 5.0
- Comes with 21 language support through Reverie
- 16m colour depth
- 1.3 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor (supporting both 900 and 2100 MHz 3G bands)
- Mediatek MT6582M chipset
- Weight – 134g; 8.5 mm thickness
- 8MP AF rear camera with M8 Largan lens, OV sensor 8858 and Flash; 2MP FF front camera.
- Face beauty mode in rear and front camera
- 1GB DDR3 RAM; 8GB ROM
- 2000 mAh
- Expandable memory of up to 32GB
- Pre-loaded apps like Hotstar, Newshunt, Saavn, Snapdeal, PayTm, Quikr