Portronics has launched “SAGA and SAGA Mini” series of Virtual Reality Headsets with ultra – superior quality polished HD optical lenses to take you in a different visual world. A unique viewing experience of 360 videos will immerse you in the virtual world of numerous 3D and VR games.
The SAGA series of VR Headset has the HD optical lenses with 8 layer nano coating for prolonged high quality viewing. The SAGA series of VR Headset offers an unparalleled Field of View (FOV) with wide refraction range of -5000 to 2000 to let the users have the best VR immersion experience. These VRs have the adjustable pupil distance knob and adjustable object distance knob to cater to the requirements of all types of users. The phone holder in the Saga series VR can easily accommodate the mobile phones having screen sizes from 4.6 to 6.0 inches and is compatible with all Android and iOS phones.
The Saga series VR headsets have the firm leather strap headbands to keep the device safely in place even during rigorous head movements. Also, the headband is adjustable to best fit different face types and head sizes in the entire family – from kids to grownups.
- U&i Announces Four New Wireless Earphones offering Up to a Mammoth 40 Hours of Playback Time
- OPPOHack 2022 Launching in May Calls for Global Tech Talents
- Oppo Reno 8 Series launched
- Fire-Boltt launches Ninja 3 – a smartwatch with cutting-edge design for Gen Z
- Baybot launches ‘PetPlay’ — an Entertainer & Obesity Fighter for Pets
- AXL XFit M57 Smartwatch- A Perfect match for fitness, touch & style
- Tunez launches B60, BT Headphones with 34-hour music time, Maxx Bass speakers, and HD Clarity Sound
- VingaJoy expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its first smartwatch HUM SAFAR