Redington will offer iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12, featuring a beautiful and durable new design, unparalleled new camera systems, and A14, the fastest chip in a smartphone, in 3500 retail locations across India starting, 30th October, 2020.
Redington has teamed-up with HDFC Bank and will be offering exciting cash back offers on the full range of new iPhones. For iPhone 12, customers can get a cash-back of Rs.6000, while for iPhone 12 Pro, there will be a cash back of Rs.5000. In keeping with social distancing norms, customers who pre-book, will be given time slots to pick up their new iPhone from the store or can select to have it home delivered.
Today, the new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Big Data and Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), and 5G communications are opening new possibilities and new opportunities for tomorrow.
- U&i Announces Four New Wireless Earphones offering Up to a Mammoth 40 Hours of Playback Time
- OPPOHack 2022 Launching in May Calls for Global Tech Talents
- Oppo Reno 8 Series launched
- Fire-Boltt launches Ninja 3 – a smartwatch with cutting-edge design for Gen Z
- Baybot launches ‘PetPlay’ — an Entertainer & Obesity Fighter for Pets
- AXL XFit M57 Smartwatch- A Perfect match for fitness, touch & style
- Tunez launches B60, BT Headphones with 34-hour music time, Maxx Bass speakers, and HD Clarity Sound
- VingaJoy expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its first smartwatch HUM SAFAR