vivo, the innovative global smartphone brand is celebrating the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja and Navratri with exciting offers on the recently launched vivo X50 Pro, Y50 and S1 Pro across offline and online platforms starting today till 30th October, 2020. For the ones who are looking to grab on a great smartphone deal this festive season, it’s their last chance to avail special discounts on these magnificent smartphones with industry leading camera capabilities and other trendy features. Consumers can avail an array of attractive offers mentioned below:
- Pay only Rs 101 and get a vivo smartphone in easy EMI repayment with Bajaj Finserv
- One Time Screen Replacement within V19 & S1PRO from 6 months of purchase date
- Upto 10% Cashback with ICICI Bank on CC/CC EMI transactions starting from 15th Oct’20
- Upto 10% Cashback with Kotak Mahindra Bank CC regular, and CC/CC EMI transactions
- Upto 10% Cashback with Bank of Baroda on CC/CC EMI transactions
- Upto 10% Cashback with Federal Bank on DC/DC EMI transactions
- Upto 10% Cashback with Zest Money on 6-month EMI transactions
- Zero Down payment offer with Home Credit
- 5% IDFC First cashback with 10|3 & 15|4 scheme
- Lowest EMI scheme from HDB & TVS credit
- Voda- Idea 12 month extended warranty on Rs 819 recharge with 100% cashback with Paytm
*terms and conditions apply
The recently launched vivo X50 Pro features professional photography capabilities, premium sleek design, and smooth performance. It aims to push the camera and design capabilities of high-end flagship smartphones. The X50 Pro is available in Alpha Grey colour and priced at INR 49,990 (8+256GB). The vivo Y50 is available in 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant, priced at INR 16,990. The vivo Y50 is available in two colour options— Iris Blue and Pearl White. On the other hand, vivo S1 Pro comes with 8+128GB variant in three colour options— Dreamy Black, Jazzy Blue and Mystic Black at INR 18,990. Both S1 Pro and Y50 are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC processor and offers in-display fingerprint scanner, dual sim and dedicated Google assistant button which is quite impressive.
Continuing vivo’s commitment to ‘Make in India’, vivo X50 Pro, vivo Y50 and vivo S1 Pro series are manufactured by over 10,000 employees at vivo’s Greater Noida facility.