TP-LINK announced range of products in CES 2015 this includes Archer C2600 and Archer C3200 Wi-Fi routers, and SMB networking products HS100, HS110, HS200, RE210, RE450 and PB50, TL-PB5200 and TL-PB2600 Power Bank portable charging units.
Archer C2600 Key Features:
- Four high gain external antennas and amplifiers to boost range coverage.
- Beamforming enhancement due to the Qualcomm MU|EFX architecture, which delivers a more focused wireless connection to the device.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
- USB 3.0 ports for high-speed data transfer with connected storage devices
- Qualcomm MU|EFX connects and serves more devices at once (instead of one at a time), reduces wait times and increases connection reliability; network speeds increase by approximately three times.
Archer C3200 Key Features:
- Smart Connect Technology automatically assigns devices to the most appropriate band.
- Two 5GHz bands, each operating at speeds of up to 1300Mbps.
- One 2.4GHz band operating at speed of up to 600Mbps.
- Six high-powered amplifiers and six external antennas.
- Substantial RAM for reduced buffering times.
TP-LINK’s Smart Home devices are ideal for the following uses:
- Managing home energy consumption remotely while traveling
- Reducing utility costs without sacrificing personal comfort
- Keeping homes consistently comfortable despite erratic schedules
- Increasing safety by activating walkway and indoor lighting upon return
- Checking on pets while away
- Controlling outdoor and holiday lighting decorations
All three Smart Home devices feature:
- Dynamic, secure and always-accessible cloud-based wireless architecture
- A companion mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- Schedule-based activity
- Multiple User control
- Easy setup
The new range extenders can work with any standard Wi-Fi router, extending area coverage and improving the wireless performance of an existing wireless network in a home or office. Smart Signal Indicator LEDs indicate the strength of the signal received from the router, helping users easily find the ideal placement for the extenders to ensure optimal performance. The extenders are also backwards-compatible, allowing them to work with older wireless protocols such as 802.11 b/g/n.
RE210 and RE450 Key Features:
- Dual 5GHz and 2.4GHz external antennas enhance Wi-Fi speeds and signal range
- One gigabit Ethernet port creates a reliable connection to wired devices
- DC-outlet plug design for flexible placement
- Smart Signal Indicator LEDs show the strength of the wireless signal received from a router
- One-button WPS pairing with Wi-Fi routers for hassle-free installation
- Web-browser management page allows advanced setup and usage of the 5GHz band
Combined dual band wireless speeds:
- RE210: 750Mbps
- RE450: 1,750 Mbps
Common features of the PB50, TL-PB5200 and TL-PB2600 Power Banks:
- Smart LEDs indicating charging status.
- Micro-USB port for charging the Power Bank.
- Universal compatibility with most 5V-input mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets.