ASUS, the Taiwanese leader in mobile technology, announced its partnership with Home Credit, one of India’s leading NBFCs, to offer interest free EMI on smartphone purchases. Under this association, customers can avail EMI schemes of 6/7 months.
This strategic step was taken to ensure that consumers have easier access to ASUS smartphones, enabling them to live their digital lives without any hindrances. The schemes, available across Zenfone 3 Max 5.2, Zenfone 3 Max 5.5, Zenfone 3s Max, Zenfone 3 5.2 and Zenfone 3 5.5, will enable customers to purchase these smartphones with hassle-free financing options.
Commenting on the partnership, Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – ASUS India, said, “We have always believed in empowering our consumers with products that perfectly combine advanced technology and luxurious specs. We are very excited about our partnership with Home Credit. Consumers will be able to purchase our smartphones, while also giving them the freedom to select a financing option that suits them the best.”
Speaking on the collaboration with ASUS, Artem Popov, Chief Sales Officer – Home Credit India, said, “We are delighted to partner with a leading smartphone brand like ASUS. We are optimistic that our association to offer quick and easy loans at zero percent interest and easy EMI options will make buying ASUS phones much easier and convenient throughout our 8500 Points of Sale spread across over 70 cities in 15 Indian states.”
- Centre looking for start-ups to create indigenous operating system for mobiles
- Usha International aims at increasing rural revenue to 25pc by 2023-24
- LG Sets New Paradigm with Upgradable Home Appliances That Deliver More Benefits
- realme X50 Pro 5G receives realme UI 3.0 Early Access update with user-friendly optimizations
- U&i adds 5 new premium products to its ultimate collection
- Indian smartphone vendors shipped 44.5 million devices in Q4 for 2% growth
- Consumer Electronics Makers Seek Customs Duty Hike on Finished Goods Imports, Incentives on ‘R&D’
- THE GLOBAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE MARKET OVERVIEW IN 2022