Hisense, a global leader in consumer home appliances and electronics, has launched its U7H TV & next generation A7H Tornado 2.0 TV series in India. Exquisitely designed U7H comes with a 4K 120Hz native panel equipped with Full Array Local Dimming, Quantum Dot Color, HDMI 2.1, Dolby Vision IQ, Dolby Atmos with e-ARC is a future-ready TV. For gamers, the TV has AMD Free Sync Premium, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) provides a superior and enhanced experience with a faster response. Additionally, the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) prevents any screen tearing effect. These features will make the entire gaming experience much more fun and seamless. The following are Hinsense’s latest offers:
- Unveils all-new U7H TV comes with 4K 120Hz refresh rate panel with Full Array Local Dimming and Quantum Dot Colours equipped with AMD Free Sync Premium exclusively available on Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale.
- Unveils successor for the Tornado series, the A7H -Tornado 2.0 with JBL tuned 6 Speaker System with 102W sound output coupled with Google TV and remote finder.
- Comprehensive extended 3 Year warranty for a limited period.
- U7H will be available in 55 & 65 inches priced at an introductory price of Rs.51,990/- & Rs.71,990/- respectively, along with a Free Fire TV 4K in the Box worth Rs. 5,990/- and A7H will be available in 55 inches priced at Rs.42,990/– as an introductory offer.
- Hisense Global is the official sponsor of FIFA world cup 2022; All Hisense TV customers will stand a chance to win tickets to watch the live FIFA World Cup in Qatar and chance to win FIFA world cup goodies daily.
- Hisense ranked World’s Number 2 TV manufacturer in sales volume in Q2 2022 with 12.1% market share; Omdia report.
As an introductory offer, the U7H comes with a bundled Amazon Fire TV stick 4K in the box. The product is exclusively available on Amazon during the Great Indian Shopping Festival. Hisense is also launching the successor to the widely popular Tornado series, the Tornado 2.0, now with Google TV and remote finder. The TV comes with a 6-speaker system with sound tuned by JBL, pumping out a staggering 102W sound output. The TV also comes with Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and MEMC for a smooth viewing experience. In addition, Hisense is the official sponsor for FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar and is offering every buyer a chance to win tickets to watch a live FIFA match in Qatar.
Mr. Rishi Tandon, COO Hisense India, talks about the launch, “We are overjoyed to share that Hisense TV has jumped to Global No 2 position in TV Global shipment in Q2 2022 with a market share of 12.1%. The credit goes to the innovative products that we bring to the market. Like our new launch the 120Hz QLED U7H exclusive launch on Amazon which sold out in 30 mins at launch on Amazon. As an inaugural launch offer, we have also bundled Fire TV stick 4K with every purchase of U7H and offering 3 Year comprehensive warranty on both U7H and new Tornado 2.0 A7H and other TV models with special prices just for this festive season. As Hisense is also the official sponsor of FIFA World Cup 2022, we are also giving our customers a chance to see FIFA 2022 world cup in Qatar.”