Riding at the forefront of rapid evolution and technological advancement in the Indian e-commerce industry, Lenskart.com, a leading eyewear portal moves a step ahead in innovative customer engagement by announcing a strategic collaboration with Truecaller. The partnership between Lenskart.com and Truecaller for its Truecaller Priority feature is aimed at enhancing the experience of the end customers by helping them identify important calls regarding their orders on Lenskart.com.
Lenskart.com envisions to make affordable yet stylish eyewear accessible to all for which the company offers unique services such as the 3-D Try On, Home eye check-up, etc. Though the company conducts 3500 eye exams on a daily basis, yet there are customers who place orders on the website but do not provide their lens power. This makes it important for Lenskart to make ‘Power Follow-up’ calls to such customers for noting the lens power in order to complete and deliver the right product.
The integration will enable the unique Lenskart number used for ‘power follow-ups’ to appear with the label ‘Lenskart Order Info’ and will appear as a ‘Priority call’ on the Truecaller interface, making it easier for users to recognize the relevant communication from Lenskart.
Following the partnership, Truecaller priority will also help Lenskart.com to standardize the look and display the company contact information flashing on Truecaller users mobile. It will not only allow customers to easily identify a call from Lenskart.com representative but will also build trust due to the standardization of the calling numbers, allowing customers to answer critical calls from Lenskart, related to confirming and noting their eye lens power.
- VingaJoy introduces smartwatch —“FITLIFE ULTRA W-500″
- Zebronics Iconic-Ultra Smartwatch launched with BT Calling and IP67-Waterproof rating
- realme Begins Official Roll Out of realme UI 4.0 for realme X7 Max 5G & OTA
- BMT is a Leading Manufacturer and Provider of Mobile Accessories backed by Customer-Centric Approach and Innovative Technology
- Blaupunkt launches 3-in-1 24-inch Smart TV in India Exclusively on Flipkart today
- Just Corseca Launches ‘SUSHI GRANDE’ Portable 40W Stereo Wireless Speaker
- Nothing Phone (2) India launch tipped alongside model number
- BRAND ERD recapitulates 25 Glorious Years Journey – Pioneers in Manufacturing