If you want an all-in-one watch but don’t want to wear a bulky one, this fitness watch could be the right choice for you.
Let us see how the features of this smartwatch make it the ultimate must-have gadget in this new age.
- Display 1.45-inch IPS: The smartwatch features a vibrant 1.45-inch with a laminated screen offering an immersive viewing experience. The always-on display feature ensures that you never miss a notification, even when the watch is in idle mode.
- Bluetooth BLE 5.3: The watch enables the phone’s AI speech assistant, such as Siri or Google Assistant, to be activated. One may also use the Bluetooth connection between watch and phone to receive answers, create memories, and manage tasks through the watch.
- Heart rate sensor (LC11S): Furthermore, the watch has incorporated features such as music control, heart rate monitoring, SPO2 monitoring, sedentary monitoring, and intake reminders, helping to stay in the pink of health.
- Battery Life Expectancy240 mAh Lithium Polymer: A 240 mAh lithium polymer battery provides up to 15 days of battery life with typical use, or 280 minutes of continuous voice calling. One can fully recharge the gadget in 1.5 hours.
- HD IPS with 412*412 high pixels Resolution- With HD IPS with 412*412 high pixels resolution, users will have an excellent visual experience.
- IP67 rating: The smartwatch has a slim form factor, but a waterproof smartwatch with an IP67 rating offers a staggering standby time of up to 30 days.
The smartwatch also has a panel providing all-view display visibility and a flat glass dial surface that rests on top of the display. The watch comes with an infinite loop strap that is designed for maximum comfort and flexibility.
Additionally, it offers wireless charging, which makes it extremely easy to charge and eliminates the hassle of pin charging.
The M1455 IMG Smartwatch, in our opinion, should have had a larger display. However, with the stylish metal casing and high-quality soft silicone strap, it’s perfect for bright indoors as well as sunny outdoors.
If you have an interesting Article / Report/case study to share, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com, 9811346846/9625243429.