PLAY announced the launch of their new audio devices, PLAYGO T44 & PLAYGO N82.
“The Audio device category has seen a rejuvenated interest from consumers especially in view of the global Corona Pandemic which made people spend long hours indoors, working from home (WFH). With prolonged hours of usage, consumers have realised the importance of good quality and stable audio products and are willing to spend a bit more to buy good and reliable products. At PLAY, we are extremely excited to launch two of our premium experience products, the PLAYGO T44 & PLAYGO N82 which promise to deliver a superior audiophile experience for our consumers”, commented Mr. Sandeep Banga, CEO at PLAY.
PLAYGO T44 is an innovative True Wireless Earphone design that packs a considerable punch to deliver a superlative audio experience. The device draws its appeal from the popular Half in-ear design which suits most people with varied ear canal sizes. The product uses proprietary EBEL (Enhanced Bass and Extra Loud) drivers to deliver a soothing and crisp audio experience. Contrary to the general perception of TWS compromising the audio experience due to their small design, we foresee PLAYGO T44 to soon become a device-favourite due to use of the EBEL drivers, Banga further stated. The swanky product design, coupled with the unique audio drivers makes it a very unique and compelling audio device for the consumer. We are hopeful that our consumers will like the PLAYGO T44 for its premium appearance, design and performance.
Key Features : PLAYGO T44
- PLAY T44 are one of the lightest earpods weighing just 3.5 gm/Pod, an essential design attribute for an all-day comfort wear
- 10mm EBEL drivers which make for a enjoyable & loud audio experience
- Battery backup of 20+ hours (with the charging case), every full charge of the Pods lasting for 4 hours+ of PLAYtime
- Capacitive touch-controls on each Pod to navigate between music track and audio calls, a good decision as buttoned controls on the TWS are too tricky
- SQuick and stable Bluetooth connection, use Bluetooth 5.0 dual mode, including A2DP profile
- MCSync technology, which is more stable, supports high-resolution audio stream, has low latency and has a more balanced power consumption in both ears
- Auto-connect feature for the Pods to bond to the mobile device immediately upon opening the charging case
- New generation echo cancellation and noise reduction schemes which improve audio quality of the voice calls through the Pods
- Crystal clear audio communication and advanced music quality even in most of the noisy environment conditions
- Designed for IPX4 protection making them sweatproof
- Very thoughtful, pocketable, horizontally-designed charging case which allows it to slip into the pant pockets very easily. The horizontal design also allows for easy plucking/restacking of the pods from/to the charging case
- Charging case comes with a Type-C power-up port and can charge from zero to full charge in less than 2 hours
PLAYGO T44 promises to excite the consumers with their premium looks, loaded product offering & a very affordable price.
PLAYGO N82 has a premium ANC neckband form factor and boasts of Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology to add to an almost immaculate audiophile experience. PLAYGO N82 boasts of strong 13mm EBEL (Enhanced Bass and Extra Loud) drivers on the neckband earphones which promise an unheard-of PLAYtime of 18 hours (on ANC active mode). The next generation of EBEL drivers and best-in-class battery backup makes it an extremely compelling product. PLAYGO N82 weighs only 40 grams and has a premium look and feel with a shining TPU and skin-friendly neckband that sits perfectly around the neck. The call and music controls rest in the control panel around the neck to be easily reachable. PLAYGO N82 finds itself in the elusive product category of Active Noise Cancelling earphones, a category dominated by the global MNC brands till now. It’s a premium product category dominated by INR 10k+ price points, more of a reason for consumers to show subdued interest in the category. Commercial pricing of PLAYGO N82 shall be revealed near the launch date.
PLAYGO T44 comes in White as well as Black colour and will be commercially available for INR 2999 from 14th July’2020 and PLAYGO N82 will be available from the second week of August’2020 from PLAY e-store (https://theworldofplay.com/) & Amazon platform for online sales and also through the PLAY offline stores across India.
Before the Corona pandemic and subsequent lockdown, PLAY had launched PLAYGO BH70, AI driven Hybrid ANC headset which had caught the fancy of the Indian consumers due to its unique attributes. PLAY has two main product categories of wearable and audio products which are currently sold only in India and UAE. In India, PLAY has an online retail strategy with Amazon, Flipkart as well as its own e-store (https://theworldofplay.com/) besides availability in offline stores across the country. In UAE, PLAY has (online) sales partnerships with Amazon(www.amazon.ae), Noon(www.noon.com) as well offline retail partnership with Sharaf DG and Jumbo for availability across UAE.