The manufacturer of CENTRiC Smartphones (the Indian home-grown Smartphone brand) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) today with the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The MoU is signed to initiate the plan of setting up an R&D and Manufacturing unit for Mobile Phones in Uttar Pradesh.
The company has plans to invest INR 648 crores in setting up the unit to Research & Design, and state of art Complete Knock- Down (C.K.D) Manufacturing Facility setup in the State of Uttar Pradesh that will serve to both own CENTRiC & FRND mobile phones as well as other mobile phone manufacturers globally.
Ahead of the Uttar Pradesh Investor summit, Mr Manish Agarwal, Founder, Priyanka Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd. (CENTRiC Smartphones) said, “The Company plans to invest INR 648 Crores in setting up an R&D and Manufacturing unit in Uttar Pradesh. We, as a company, strongly believe in the ‘Make in India’ vision laid by our Honourable Prime Minister and thus, to further strengthen our stance, we have planned to set up the R&D and Manufacturing unit for India’s very own mobile phone brand – CENTRiC Smartphones.”
Uttar Pradesh Investors’ Summit 2018 concluded on 22nd of February 2018, in Lucknow. The proposed project by Priyanka Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd is expected to generate employment for over 1500 people at various levels, and indirect jobs in and around the state.
Priyanka Technologies (India) Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Priyanka
Communications India Private Limited (PCIPL), owner of Priyanka Telecom, CENTRiC , and FRND.
While Priyanka Telecom is in distribution business, the CENTRiC & FRND are smartphone and feature phone businesses respectively. The architect behind the company’s march to excellence – since its inception in 1995 – is Mr Mahesh Chandra Agrawal, who has over 45 years of experience in infrastructure development and distribution, and Mr Manish Agrawal, an engineering graduate with two decades of experience. Together, they cherish the dream of leveraging CENTRiC to greater heights with their combined expertise and professional calling.
- U&i Announces Four New Wireless Earphones offering Up to a Mammoth 40 Hours of Playback Time
- OPPOHack 2022 Launching in May Calls for Global Tech Talents
- Oppo Reno 8 Series launched
- Fire-Boltt launches Ninja 3 – a smartwatch with cutting-edge design for Gen Z
- Baybot launches ‘PetPlay’ — an Entertainer & Obesity Fighter for Pets
- AXL XFit M57 Smartwatch- A Perfect match for fitness, touch & style
- Tunez launches B60, BT Headphones with 34-hour music time, Maxx Bass speakers, and HD Clarity Sound
- VingaJoy expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its first smartwatch HUM SAFAR