realme，the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, held its 2020 Brand Conference’ at IFA. With its first attendance at IFA, realme looked back at the 2 years of amazing growth and its great efforts to achieve “Dare to Expand” and “Dare to Thrive” leadership. realme also shared its upcoming brand strategy and product planning for future global deployment.
As Europe is a core strategic market for realme, the brand announced that Madhav Sheth was elevated from CEO of realme India to be Vice President of realme, and CEO of realme India and Europe to pursue fast growth in Europe. Mr. Sheth expressed: “It is a great challenge and also a new beginning for me to be responsible for both the Europe and India market. realme is committed to building a ‘One Europe’ strategy. We will focus on Germany as our new European headquarter and aim to be among the TOP 5 in Europe in 2021.”
Dare to expand: realme provides all-range smartphone + AIoT products for the young
realme insists on building high-quality smartphone and AIoT products with leap-forward performance and trendsetting design for the young at a more affordable price. With the strategy of ‘Smartphone + AIoT’, realme has launched a full-set of product portfolio covering each price segment, from entry-level to flagship in just 2 years. realme will keep applying high-end technology into more price segments for leap-forward performance.
For 4G products, realme is committed to popularizing advanced technology. For example, realme was the first to adopt the pop-up camera at the $200 price segment and debuted the world’s first 64MP Quad Camera. With the launch of realme 7 Series, realme again became the first to apply 65W SuperDart Charge in the mid-range smartphone category. Thus, the 3 product range of realme 4G smartphones will meet different demands of the different audience:
- realme C Series focuses on mega display and mega battery to bring all-round entertainment and high-end quality
- realme Number Series is excellent in flash charging and imaging, sports trendsetting design and is lighter and thinner. The series is the best choice for the youth to show their personality. On September 3, realme launched the realme 7 series in India with the 2nd Gen 64MP Quad Camera and SuperDart charge. And realme 7 series is the world’s first to pass TÜV Rheinland Smartphone Reliability Verification;
- realme Narzo Series is customized for those who care most about the performance, especially online users who love to play games. realme Narzo 10 series had debuted with Helio G70 and G80. What’s more, realme will introduce Narzo 20 series soon with powerful performance.
Since 2020, realme is positioned to be a Popularizer of 5G and has launched a series of leap forward 5G smartphones. In 2-3 years, realme plans to upgrade 5G product planning and make 5G deployment globally, being a Popularizer of 5G:
- realme V Series is mainly for solving low battery anxiety in the 5G era with flash charging and mega battery, enabling better 5G experience. realme V5 was launched in China in August with a 5000mAh mega battery and 30W Dart Charge. Launched in September, realme V3 is designed to popularize 5G by making itself priced at $150 segment
- realme X Series is positioned as a lighter and thinner 5G flagship with powerful performance. It will adopt cutting-edge technology and craftsmanship to bring industry-leading trendsetting design and a unique experience for the young. Recently, realme X7 and X7 Pro were launched as the 1st choice among 5G flagship with 120Hz AMOLED screen and 65W SuperDart charge.
Apart from smartphones, realme also provides high-end AIoT products for the young and has launched its product strategy of “1+4+N” to create a trendsetting smart life:
- 1 Core: realme takes smartphone as the core of the realme AIoT ecosystem to connect, manage and control all AIoT product with realme Link App
- 4 Smart Hubs: realme makes Smart TV, Smart Speaker, Smart Watch and Smart Earphone as the top 4 smart hubs to help consumers manage and control more AIOT products together with smartphones
- N AIOT products: The ‘N’ here represents realme’s commitment to bring a plethora of new AIOT and peripheral products, and trendsetting lifestyle products for our fans. realme aims to build a trendsetting community for the young.
To build trendsetting smart life, realme has focused on the “1+4+N” product strategy to launch over 50 AIoT products in 2020 and 100 in 2021 to make AIoT a part of our lives in a more easy and affordable way. What’s more, in 2020 Q4, realme will launch more amazing AIoT products to improve its smart trendsetting AIoT ecosystem, including its first 55” TV with wide color gamut, wireless and TWS ANC earphone to popularize ANC tech, medium and high-end smartphones, and smart camera and smart bulb.
Dare to lead and thrive, realme is young and fearless
The year of 2018 witnessed a highly competitive smartphone industry. However, when Sky Li communicated with the young worldwide, he found that it was still very difficult for them to buy a good smartphone that meets their demands. Thus, Mr. Li decided to be out of his comfort zone with the team, left all the success he had achieved, and started a new company in 2018 to build all-round, leap-forward products for the young.