India’s leading telecom services provider, Vi has rolled out Voice Over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) calling service for pre-paid and post-paid customers in Uttar Pradesh – East circle. The service is now available for Vi customers in Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Gorakhpur amongst others.
Vi VoWiFi calling service provides seamless and extended indoor coverage. Get superior call quality with no call drops at home or office while connected to a WiFi. Vi pre-paid and post-paid customers in Uttar Pradesh East circle can now undertake VoWifi calling at no extra charge. VoWiFi calling service can be activated on the smartphone absolutely free of cost by following these simple steps:
- Check if the smartphone supports Wi-Fi calling (www.myvi.in/vi-wifi-calling)
- Have a Vi 4G Sim with VoLTE, calling service
- Get on to a Wi-Fi network
- Update your smartphone operating software to the latest version that supports Wi-Fi Calling
- Go to the device’s ‘Settings’ page and Switch On Wi-Fi Calling
- Just dial like any other phone call and experience the VoWiFi from Vi!
Vi VoWifi calling service is currently available in Kolkata, Delhi, NCR, Haryana, Mumbai, Gujarat, M&G, Rajasthan and UP East. Vi is in the process of extending VoWifi to more locations over the coming months.