Fitbit announced India availability of Fitbit Luxe, a fashion-forward fitness and wellness tracker designed to help you take a more holistic approach to your health and wellness. From stress management tools to automatic activity and sleep tracking – you can keep track of all your health metrics in an effortlessly chic bracelet design.
Luxe’s breakthrough design has a soft, gentle shape inspired by the human body that sits lightly on your wrist with a jewellery-like look and feel. Fitbit applied a modern take on traditional jewellery-making techniques using an innovative design process called metal injection molding to create Luxe’s stainless steel case, providing the warmth expected of handcrafted jewellery, all while delivering a level of precision needed to enable its advanced sensor technology.
The result is one of Fitbit’s most fashionable and comfortable devices yet, designed for a diverse range of wrist sizes for 24/7 wear. To produce the high polish synonymous with jewellery, Fitbit used a metal vaporizing technique on the soft gold and platinum finishes to provide a truly premium look and feel. Fitbit has also partnered with Laguna Beach-based jewellery brand gorjana to further elevate Luxe’s style. Fitbit Luxe gives you access to Fitbit’s wide range of health and wellness features to support a holistic approach to healthy living.
- With a light, slim form factor, Luxe is designed for maximum comfort, making it easy to wear nightly to manage your sleep. Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality, and bedtime reminders can help you establish a more consistent sleep routine.
- Get insights into your wellbeing in the Fitbit app with the Health Metrics dashboard, which tracks your breathing rate, heart rate variability (HRV), resting heart rate (RHR), skin temperature variation, and coming soon, oxygen saturation (SpO2).
- Available with Luxe and all available heart-rate enabled devices, Fitbit’s Stress Management Score provides a daily assessment of your body’s ability to handle stress based on your activity levels, sleep, and heart rate.
- A personalized standard for tracking activity beyond steps, Active Zone Minutes3 measures your time spent in each heart rate zone, to gauge when to push harder or scale back, and it helps you reach the weekly recommended goal of 150 Active Zone Minutes to help improve your health.
- With 24/7 heart rate tracking, you can track your daily heart rate in real-time to better measure your calorie burn. You can also choose from 20 different on-wrist exercise modes including golf, pilates, spinning, or tennis, and for those who prefer running, biking, or hiking outside, you can use connected GPS from your phone to see real-time pace and distance.
In addition to all the health and fitness features, Luxe offers features like alarms, a stopwatch, and timers to help you manage your day, all with up to five days of battery life. Stay connected and up-to-date with the customizable call, text, and smartphone notifications, and set bedtime reminders or use do not disturb when it’s time to focus.
The most elevated fitness tracker, Fitbit Luxe is now available at Fitbit.com/in and on other major e-tailers Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Nykaa, Tata Cliq and across Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios, Landmark and select retail stores. Luxe retails for INR 10,999 and is available in Lunar White / Soft Gold Stainless Steel, Black / Graphite Stainless Steel, and Orchid / Platinum Stainless Steel. Available for INR 17,999, the Fitbit Luxe Special Edition comes with a gold stainless steel Parker Link Bracelet from the timeless jewellery brand gorjana, and includes a peony classic band. Classic and woven bands are available for INR 2,499 while gorjana Parker Link Bracelet in soft gold stainless steel is available for INR 5,499.