Manisha Sood, Country General Manager in FITBIT, US-based wearable device company, has left the company to join Apple. Though no formal announcement has been made in this regard, we have received this information from a reliable source in the industry.
Manisha was responsible for leading the sales and marketing function of the small & medium business within India in Microsoft. She was associated with Microsoft from 2013 and served the company for over two years. Manisha had also served the storage company SanDisk as a Country Manager – India and SAARC. She held that position in SanDisk for seven years. She was also associated with Kodak as a Country Manager – Digital & Applied Imaging.
Manisha holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from University of Mumbai. Sood also completed her post-graduation in computer science from there. She started her career in 1990 as a management trainee at DCM Data Products, an IT company. She is an industry veteran and has received many honors and awards during her career.
- Honda previews its first electric SUV arriving in 2024 with estimated range
- Tata Motors charges up Nepal with the game-changing Ace EV
- NueGo and Fukrey 3 movie team up to drive change with electric AC buses, setting new standards for sustainable transport
- Infinix Big Billion Days Extravaganza – Exclusive Deals with the Zero Hour Special on 30th Sep at 7 pm
- BSH Home Appliances Redefines Fabric Care with the Launch of New All Round Care Front Load Washing Machines
- HAMMER introduces AI Voice Commands in the new Actice 3.0 Smartwatch
- North Eastern Council in collaboration with TSSC launches ‘5G Experience Centre’ in Guwahati
- Woodman launches Innovative X9 Lag-Free Navigation Android Stere